We have a number of camping areas available to accommodate your function and group size. Bring a one man tent- large family tent-gazebo-marquee together with all the family and your friends.
Go for a family fishing trip at one of our five lakes. There is no need to worry about bring bait. Visit our onsite 24hr fishing bait vending machine, sited at the main entrance.
Have a family BBQ. It is a great attraction to have a central open camp fire, borrow one of our mobile fire pits or bring your own so that the grass is protected and doesn’t get burnt.
Wild wood camping
If you have a small tent it is possible to camp in Spooky’s wood, our wild wood camp site adjacent to the duck pond in Island Field.
** NEW for 2018** Childrens woodland play trail in Spooky’s Wood
Wander along the windy path through the woodland area and discover new things, find the wobbly Bridge and test your balance, gaze up at the tall totem pole, find the fairy ring of tyres and make a wish, use the mud kitchen to cook up a ‘treat’. Let the kids imaginations run wild!
Information for Campers
The Eden Valley Walk starts on the farm at the site of the skirmish between the Roundheads and the Cavaliers who were in residence at Prinkham Castle. After the battle the Roundheads ruined the castle and what remains today was renamed Starborough Castle and now rebuilt and used as a private home.
The Eden Valley Walk then crosses the River Eden and takes the walker into Edenbridge via the sports ground. [About a mile]
Edenbridge High Street is part of the Roman Road which runs North/ South. In the Town there are several restaurants, pubs, take away, together with tennis and golf, swimming and leisure centre with its tourist information office as well as the museum.
Hever Castle is the home of Anne Bolin and meeting place of King Henry Eighth. Further East the Eden Valley Walk takes the pedestrian to the entrance of Hever Castle. Through out the season there are events and open air theatre performances, jousting tournaments, beautiful gardens and tea room as well as Hever Castle itself.
Penshurst Place is noted for the pictures and paintings as well as the gardens.
Continuing the Eden Valley Walk for another three miles through the most delightful countryside will bring the walker into Penshurst where The Chequers’ is a favourable resting point. Penshurst Church and Penshurst Place are both worth a visit.
Other places of interest within five miles of the site
- British Wildlife Centre [South of Blindley Heath A22]
- Squerryes Court [Westerham A25]
- Quebec House [Westerham A25]
- Emmetts Gardens [Toys Hill]
- Chartwell Home of Winston Churchill [North of Four Elms]
- Bough Beech Reservoir wildlife reserve [North of Bough Beech]
- Hammerwood Park [Holtye nr Cowden]
- The Eden valley is a relatively level piece of land and deliverers a great opportunity for those who enjoy cycling and visiting interesting places.
- Camping and Caravanning Club members must produce membership card for discount.
- Drive slowly and quietly on the estate roads and on site
- Park with tow bars to the centre of the field
- Park with a distance of 20 feet minimum between units
- Please collect all litter into bags and use the litter bins that have been provided
- Please provide your own fire bucket with water by the tow bar (fire regulation condition)
- Do not swim or paddle in the duck pond
- Respect the privacy and peace of others at all times
- Generators must (when used) be of the silent running type.
- Do not allow either animals or children to spoil the enjoyment of others
- Pets and children must not be left unsupervised
- Dogs to be kept on leads and owners to clean up after them on the site
- Respect the wildlife , plants and animals on the farm
- Do not climb or damage the trees.
- This is a working farm, please keep away from the farm buildings and away from any machinery
- Please do not feed or try to pet the farm animals
- A fire pit MUST be used for any open fire (Do not burn or damage the grass)
- The management accepts no responsibility for any damage or theft to persons, vehicles or property
All other enquires please Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org